22 April 2009

A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT CLOSE TO MY HEART


Please visit here to donate money to help build a maternity in Kouoro (my village in Mali).
I did a lot of work to get this project off the ground and am very happy to see it being taken to the next step with Audra, the current volunteer in Kouoro.
Help realize this wonderful project, which works to meet the basic fundamental needs of having a safe place and a trained mid-wife to deliver babies.
Kouoro is a poor village of subsistence farmers who so generously opened their homes and hearts to me for two years.
I know I ask a lot and that times are especially hard in America, but every little bit will help. Just think about how much you spend going out to eat or the movies and think about how much that amount could help to realize the construction of this maternity and impact the health of hundreds of Malians from the village of Kouoro.
Thanks in advance
Peace to all
Michele

No comments: